Part-Time Program Coordinator
MTEG is at an exciting time in its development and is hiring a Part-Time Program Coordinator
to assist with program planning, growth, communications coordination, and logistics.
• Two years non-profit programming experience with youth, sports, education, health and
wellness, mentoring, and character education
• Demonstrated experience with project planning software and processes
• Demonstrated experience with online, social media, and video posting and manipulation
to market programs with partners, parents, and other key stakeholders
• Professional communications skills to include writing, email, phone, and in-person
• A self-starter who is curious and thinks and plans ahead to create programs that operate
smoothly and as planned, and who communicates proactively when changes occur
• Interface and coordinate with necessary school administrators, government officials, and
association representatives to coordinate MTEG programming
• Create documented plans to include calendars, staffing, programming, locations, times
and more, consistent with organization resources and mission
• Coordinate and communicate schedule changes via social media, email, and phone
when changes occur
• Document and share agendas, runs of show, and other planning documents for major
events and programs
• Complete documentation to reserve courts and indoor programming space
• Capture best practices via photo, video, and testimonials
• Assist in program growth and replication throughout DMV with key stakeholders such as school district administrators, elected officials, faith based leaders, and other potential and current organizational partners.
The job will be done remotely using the incumbent’s own office equipment including phone and computer. In-person attendance at board meetings and major events may be required. The incumbent will have a deep appreciation for increasing the life opportunities of diverse youth from the DMV area. Education, mentoring, character development and / or tennis background is a plus.
The position will report to the organization’s Executive Director and will work closely with program staff to plan, grow, and implement programs. This is a contract position that can largely be done at any time of day, with the exception of real-time communication needs during afterschooltime and during inclement weather during programming.